Are you ready for the spawn?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan J.

Reaction score
These N FL gals are!

Feb Monsters 1.png red.png

Feb Monsters 2.png red.png

Feb Monsters 3.png red.png

After the past year's mild Winter and wet Spring, Summer, and Fall, the Oklawaha, Suwanee, St.John's basins are shaping up to be one of the best yet! :D

Jeeze, I hate you!!:lol::lol: Funny, I did't hear my phone ring...:p

I gotta say Dano, you got the N FL water pegged...EVERY spring. Now stop shiner fishing and give them a chance!!:lol:

OMG please tell me that is some photoshop magic. LOL

Incredible, congrats, so jealous up here in Canada.

Got any specs of them ,,,, weight etc.

Even when the spawn is FULL on here on lake Allatoona, the biggest pig I've seen brought in at a Tourney here was about 8lbs.

I'm still having trouble getting my bait in the water. You have any idea how hard it is to hit a 6" hole in the ice with a crankbait?? :angry:

Nice fish though!

Gene

Thanks Fellas! It's only going to get better as the temps climb and the the "tractor tires" start forming on the northern shores. I'm hoping the next full moon will lock some down when I head over to the Oklawaha side of the state, but most likely March will be an overall incredible month! (Hoping to beat my 13 lb.er this year!) Right now big swimbaits, big jerk baits, and 10-13" worms have been the deal. :)

Gary - We use a VERY scientific method of determination. (Notice the big green Igloo with built in ruler middle pic. :lol: ) For a frame of reference, I'm 6'4" and 325 lbs. The top one is almost 27" and between 11.25 and 11.5 on the Boga, middle one 26.25" and just under 11, bottom one 25.75" and right at 10.5. (The Boga is IGFA certified.) We don't like to sacrifice any casts to take pics of little guys. ;):cool::lol:

Tox - You have to get that W-O-R-K thing out of the way and just let me know when you can dedicate a few late Winter/early Spring days to tracking down and putting the spur to a ten plus. Just like deer hunting, there's a bit of preparation that makes all the dominos fall in line. You get the time and we'll do it up! ;)

YOU suck Dan!:rolleyes:

Well no not really...that's just my jealousy showing!:lol:

What a NICEUN!:cool:

Latest posts

Back