Are you looking for a new Trailer??!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Sondak

Reaction score
Folks if you are located somewhere in the North East or even mid East and in need of a good quality trailer for your bass boat...I recently purchased a 17' Nitro and found out that the piece of crap trailer that came with it is badly rusted and needs replacement! I was advised to go to Bud's Motor Sports and get one from him, after spending better part of 2 weeks looking for one locally in the NJ/PA/NY area. Bud has the BEST prices for newer and used trailers for almost any kind of bass boat/pontoon boat needs. I was quoted $2500-$3500 for a 2013 Nitro 18 foot trailer without brakes from local dealers. Got one from Bud for $1100!! MY PROBLEM is that the uship folks don't measure right and 2 times already had a ship transfer from Bud in Missouri to NJ fall through. Bud is willing to haul a few trailers to the east coast for a very reasonable price. I am looking for a couple folks out there that are willing to see if they can get something from Bud(it is the best option if you need a trailer replaced) and we can all work together and have Bud deliver to us somewhere convenient. I know there are many people in need and looking. I was one of those for many weeks, and the prices I keep getting here on the east coast are ridiculous. If you are in need of a trailer, please pm me and we can work to help our cause together. Jeff

Latest posts

Back