Anyone use L/C "G-Splash" topwaters?

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I bought several of these years ago, and never use them. I have a small box of them, and they are just gathering dust - most look brand new. I'm not quite 100% sure, but I think it's like everything else - I got used to throwing certain baits, and so that is what I stick with because I have confidence in them. I mostly throw Yellow Magics, old Bulldog's, or "specialty" poppers on occasion.

Anyone have something they would like to trade? Or should I keep them and throw them more often to get used to them? :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

I've never even seen one Glenn. Now it's off to search the Internet:rolleyes: BUT, I don't think I'd sell or give anything away without trying them. You must have bought them for a reason.:huh:

Uncle Billy

I have a couple but dont really care for them. I likethe yellow majic, pico and pop r...:)

I'm with ya' Mini. I have a bunch of Yellow Magics, a few Rico's, Splash-It's, etc... that I like to throw. The G-Splash looks great, good cupped mouth, etc... but it's a "different" splash to it - it doesn't really chug or spit like some of the others, but instead "splashes" - guess that's why they call it what they did. That's why I'm wondering if I should use them more often - see if they like em'.

Uncle Billy - To tell the truth, I really got hooked on the Japanese lure craze a few years back, and I found these for a "really good deal" - but in all reality, even half price for these was too much to pay for them if I'm not using them... right? I think I'll do like you said and use them before I try getting rid of them. But it's SO hard to cut a Yellow Magic off my line! :)

All the best,

Glenn

Use them Glenn...they are good baits, at least down here in FL. I know what you mean though, I have many baits that have caught me tons of fish over the years and then all of a sudden something new comes out, you buy into it, and you forget about what produced over the years.

Gersh23

Latest posts

Back