Anyone need a FREE GB-1 Lowrance / Eagle bracket?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I was doing some "spring cleaning" in anticipation of boxing up all my stuff to move... and came across something brand new - still in the package, that is several years old.

It's a model GB-1 gimbal bracket 51-38, and fits any of the following Lowrance / Eagle products:

AccuNav, AccuNav II, Accura, AccuTrail, Fish I.D., Fish I.D. II, Fish I.D. Plus, LMS-10, LMS-15, Magna, Magna II, Magna II Plus, Magna Plus, Nav-Guide, NavPlot, SeaView 1000, SeaView 2000, Supra, Ultra, Ultra 3D, Ultra II, Ultra II Plus, Ultra III, Ultra III 3D, Ultra III Plus, Ultra Plus, UltraNav, UltraNav GPS, X-20, X-20A, X-22, X-25, X-35, X-55, X-55A

Free to good home. :D

All the best,

Glenn

I was doing some "spring cleaning" in anticipation of boxing up all my stuff to move... and came across something brand new - still in the package, that is several years old.

It's a model GB-1 gimbal bracket 51-38, and fits any of the following Lowrance / Eagle products:

AccuNav, AccuNav II, Accura, AccuTrail, Fish I.D., Fish I.D. II, Fish I.D. Plus, LMS-10, LMS-15, Magna, Magna II, Magna II Plus, Magna Plus, Nav-Guide, NavPlot, SeaView 1000, SeaView 2000, Supra, Ultra, Ultra 3D, Ultra II, Ultra II Plus, Ultra III, Ultra III 3D, Ultra III Plus, Ultra Plus, UltraNav, UltraNav GPS, X-20, X-20A, X-22, X-25, X-35, X-55, X-55A

All the best,

Glenn

All the best,

Glenn

I'm new here and I need the bracket you talking about. I'm sure you probably don't have it still but if you do I'm interested. Let me know.

5 yrs ago, man you did dig up an oldie :confused::D but he's still active, was last on here last Sunday

Latest posts

Back