Anyone here from Colorado?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Rich

Reaction score
I am in the Denver Metro area and am curious as to whether or not anyone else here is from CO. This was the first year that I have had my boat and I plan on branching out to more lakes and taking longer trips in the spring. Just hoping to connect with some folks that can point me in the right direction and help me get on the fish when I go. Thanks in advance for your replies!

Alabama is a FAR way to go for you and I loved the trout when I was living in Durango CO. But the fishing is fantastic on Wheeler Lake by Rogersville AL. Here's an example of me and my bud's night fishing trip fishing live minnows. Below is the biggest crappie I've ever caught I think. Just over 2lbs. Caught this Monday night at 10pm.

CharlesandlargecrappiefromJoeWheeler.jpg~original

Rickyandhisover30lbcatfishfromJoeWheeler.jpg~original

35lb catfish

Last edited:
Holy Smokes!!! Those are huge!!! I do have family in Hueytown, but I have not been out there in a long time. My Uncle from there comes out to hunt antelope with us in WY each year. I will certainly have to check it out.

Latest posts

Back