Any football fans?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think I've seen the Bears play yet, so I guess they ain't doing so good. I like watching Eli and Peyton play. Use to watch their dad get his body banged up bad when he played for NO. Back then quarterbacks took a beating. Eli isn't doing too good this year and Peyton is banged up good and both the boys lost Sunday. But Peyton is still a master at the game and the only way to beat him and to pressure him a LOT or his receivers screw it up LOL. They couldn't catch squat it seemed but it made for a good game with Brady.

THE Ohio State, The New Orleans Saints and the only reason I like it when the Redskins win is so I dont have to listen to the sportscasters whine and make excuses for an entire week, till the lose again, and then it starts all over.

Go Buckeyes !

2010 I believe, we had just moved from OH to AR, Bucks and Hogs were playing each other in a bowl game. We stopped at On the Boarder for a bite and drinks. I was wearing my Ohio State Buckeye jacket and my Arkansas Razorback Hog ball cap, the manger (who was from OH) got the biggest kick out me wearing my cap and jacket that he had the whole staff come out and see. We did wind up with a number of freebies.

cq

Tampa Bay Buc's / in the market for a General Manager, a Coach and a Q ;) / FSU Seminoles Baby, in route to the State Championship :)

Latest posts

Back