antique lure

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin dupra

Reaction score
whats up guys just came across an old al foss no_11 pork rind minnow ,just wondering if anybody knows what the value of these are?

I have a large collection of lures that my father had, depends on condition, and who wants them. There are some sites that deal in lures, I have one lure that would go for about $32, but it is in the orginal box and has the orginal papers and has not been repainted. Look around you might find someone wanting what you have.

cq

Justin, you can go to Joe's old lure site...then discussion board. Those folks can tell you everything you need to know. I collect old lures, Heddon's mostly. Like cq I have some boxed in excellent condition. Some early Heddon Luny frogs, that are now worth $12-14 hundred dollars. Old lures can be worth alot, however condition is the most important. I often wonder why someone would buy a 1900 lure....when money was scarce...and never take it out the box.

Bubby:)

Latest posts

Back