Another SCAM???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Hay guys, check out the response to my post in the swap and sell for my Ranger. Is this guy for real? I have seen these scams where folks want you to put your boat on a container and ship it overseas. This guy is supposedly in Chicago. Dunno, sounds funny to me! LOL

Hey Greg, watcha say I get his address, and you pay him a visit see, and "verify" his interest for me! LOL I hate to turn my nose up on what could be a real potential buyer, but I ain't buyin the line of BS this guy is sellin'! LOL

I's say someone is funin you son. Tell em you have an optional 50 cal mount for the back pedistal should he want to take it back to Bosnia

fatrap

I'll deliver it, for an extra $750 in gas, and he needs to have CASH when I get there.

Rob,

I would be more than happy to pay him (any kind of) a visit for you!

Just remind him my in-laws last name is Corleone... They are in the import/export and Olive Oil business... LOL

Here is what I just sent.....

You have to written about Ranger boat for to sell for you to buy.

I also have Ranger boat for to sell for you to buy.

It is like other Ranger, but much cheaper for you to buy for cash.

For to fish the bassus, this boat is well for the job.

It has sparkles, and 'dem bassus luv sparkles.

I am willing for to sell cheaply for cash monies, as I have a sick mother for to care for.

Please reply....I need for to sell in a fast way.

Dunno Neeley......sounds like may be is you are the culprit of post for Ranger boat. LOL

It was a valid e-mail...I'll let you know if for to when I get fast responses to my request for to make fast sale of my boat.

Just tell him to pay you cash and couple barrels of crude oil....

Mini

I'm thinkin' one of your legs should start feeling a little longer soon. I smell a joke.

Harpo

Yeah, like the time a CERTAIN somebody shaved half my eyebrow in a CERTAIN somebody's house in Detroit during last year's spring classic.

I know nothing about that, nor do I have any knowledge of Bosnian Bass Tournaments.

A culprit is usually guilty in direct proportion to the loudness of the denial.

;>))

Harpo

For whatever it's worth.....

We have a fairly large Bosnian population here in St. Louis. I had the opportunity to deal with several Bosnians when I sold trucks. I found them to be very honest, straight-forward and hard working. Their handshake was as good a contract you could ever ask for. I had to work at understanding their speach because of their extremely heavy accents - but that was my problem, not theirs. The end result was very satisfying business relationships.

me!

I would tend to agree with me! on this one...I've spent some time in Bosnia/Croatia/Macedonia, and they are really trying to get things back in line. I've had a few friends come over to the U.S. looking to start a new life, and often they are overcoming many of the difficulties of new immigrants. Much to their credit, they are willing to work hard and be honest, unlike many within our own population. Maybe you should give this guy an honest shake and see if he's truly interested in the boat...

Without being overly cynical, we're pretty tolerant of many things on this board...I'm a little surprised at our response to this guy.

Man I thought this whole thing was a gag on Rob not a racial assination. Lets hear some good things about Polish Americans yah.

fatrap

Sadly Fatrap there are no good things... I remember my first wife... LOL I don't want to but I do...

You know why the polish names all end in ski.....they can't spell togoga....tobogo.....tobaggon......well, you get the idea!!LOL

TOXIC

My grandmother was a pole. That makes me three fourths german one fouth Polish. When I was little I thought it was special so I told my classmates. I have heard about every polack joke in the world. In the Navy it was "get one of the Polacks to do it" there were two. I have learned to live with it. My favorite is the Polish 38. A revolver with the barrel on backwards.

Enjoy

fatrapinski

Remember Allan Kolwicki's "Polish Victory Lap"?

There was a man who knew his way around a race track.....

.....forwards and backwards!

Latest posts

Back