Another Old Guy With An Old, But Important Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
three years ago, my fishing buddy, tournament partner, and general all around GREAT friend died of cancer.He gave me the 1994 nitro tf 190 we fished HARD out of...we often talked about restoring it and for the last three years I have been economically working on it. I have received INCREDIBLE help from nitro owners,- =a new cover, new seats,new fenders, carpet,electronics and lots of advice. My 'friends' (sponsors) and my best buddy -Ol woodro= has helped me considerably. Last year I suffered a heart issue and was in ICU for ten days..this year I am hoping to get back on the water--my balance STILL isnt perfect,,but,,,,going to try..still have to wet sand but that will be the last step...cant wait to take my partners boy on his dads boat,,,,
just wanted to mention HOW great the NITRO family was to me......looking forward to contributing to the site

best fishes

bobski

Reactions: cq
Yep, I'm in the hospital again for congestive heart failure. Been here at Nashville Vanderbilt VA since Wed. Hoping I'll be home by Tues. And of all things, they finally determined I have gout through a blood test. Makes me wonder why the VA in Murfreesboro TN couldn't have determined that years ago since I've complained about it since 2003 - oh well, as long as Nashville takes care of it I'm good. Bob, take care of yourself, like you I'm also hoping to get a LOT of fishing in this year since 2014 wasn't kind at all for me (and 2015 hasn't been so hot either so far)

Yep, I'm in the hospital again for congestive heart failure. Been here at Nashville Vanderbilt VA since Wed. Hoping I'll be home by Tues. And of all things, they finally determined I have gout through a blood test. Makes me wonder why the VA in Murfreesboro TN couldn't have determined that years ago since I've complained about it since 2003 - oh well, as long as Nashville takes care of it I'm good. Bob, take care of yourself, like you I'm also hoping to get a LOT of fishing in this year since 2014 wasn't kind at all for me (and 2015 hasn't been so hot either so far)
well..........we CAN make a difference...and you and I will fish...we just have to be smart...best fishes to you

can't say I'll ever get to NC but if you EVER get this way before I croak - holler :D So far, can't drive yet or work on the boat they got my blood pressure pills to heavy a dose, can't even stand up. Darn - I got things to do on the boat, but I ain't letting it get me yet LOL. Course its got a little cold again. Eventually the docs will get my meds right so I can get the boat ready for the first cast of the season.

You guys take care of yourself so you can recover quickly and get back to fishing and enjoying the outdoors! I know I move a lot slower than I used to but I'm not in a big hurry anyway...

can't say I'll ever get to NC but if you EVER get this way before I croak - holler :D So far, can't drive yet or work on the boat they got my blood pressure pills to heavy a dose, can't even stand up. Darn - I got things to do on the boat, but I ain't letting it get me yet LOL. Course its got a little cold again. Eventually the docs will get my meds right so I can get the boat ready for the first cast of the season.
hey..the first thing is take care of yourself..the fish will always be there,,,,this could be the year of good things...dr's will work on the blood thing,,,you and me have to work with them...

Latest posts

Back