Aftermarket Recessed Trolling Motor Tray for NX-750

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cary Wade

Reaction score
Hello, I need some help. I am in the market to purchase a new trolling motor, however, the MG Tour foot pedal will not fit into the factory recessed slot for the '05 Nitro NX750. I'm kinda bummed about this because I'm nervous to install an aftermarket trolling motor tray. Has anyone had experience doing this and if you have, what are your thoughts on it afterward?

Thank you,

Wade

the motorguide pedal does not fit into the factory insert on my 911CDC either, that is until i trim the tabs on the pedal back with a hack saw, then it fits just fine........look into that before doing boat mods

I put one on my 700lx with template with no problems. Mine came from stones-river-fiberglass. everything you need comes with it and its not hard to do.

My 170DC did not have one from the factory. So I broke out the reciprocating saw and installed one. Since you already have the deck cut out it should be no big deal to install a bigger one if needed. You will have to trim the cutout to fit the new box. I would look into what Gofish said in his post first. I run a Minn Kota and it fit the box I purchased fine so I got lucky. Best of Luck to ya!

Latest posts

Back