About Time - A FISH!!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
OK - So it's not a SUPER toad, but it's a FISH! Sunday was beautiful in the 70's here in North Georgia. I took a 3 hour trip trolling/live bait for Stripers on my local lake. As you've seen my new job has taken a LOT of my time during the day, how DARE them!!! LOL SO I realy needed some time on the water. Tracker fired up on the first crank and ran perfectly!

Anywho, I caught a few small - mid-sized Spots while drifting for Stripers. Then trolling an umbrella rig out of a cove while talking to Beka on the phone my reel alarm went off. Brought this nice 4lb striper in to the live well. 20 inches and nice looking! Had him for dinner! I hope to get more now that the weather is cool, folks are taking off vacation (my customers and bosses) and I need to fish!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

2003%20Nov%20Striper%20small.jpg

Nice job. A nice fat looking fish. How could I load some pictures onto this board? Josh

AWL-RIGHT, MICHAEL!!!

You done Yourself, Teri and I Proud!!!

Josh -

On the menu on the left, click on "Members" and then click on "My Library".

When you get there, you'll find it's pretty easy to upload pictures.

Once they're in your library, click on the picture itself so that it is displayed full-screen. Then copy the URL from the menu bar and paste it in the reply area that is designated for pictures.

Hint: Before uploading your pictures, resize them to something reasonable. (NOT BIG like Sue D does!) I've found that if I make the largest dimension about 500 pixels, the picture is almost the perfect size for display on the page and it doesn't take up a lot of Rich Stern's/my library space.

If you have Microsoft Photo Editor, you will find the resize option under "Image" on the menu. Lower right hand corner of the resizing box will give you the choice of doing it by inches or pixels.

me!

(a.k.a. The Photo Police!)

Nice fish, Trep! I caught one about that size off the bank last fall. They just nail it don't they!

A small fish!!! lol, either you have really lonnng arms or that fish is almost as big as you. Robert

Hey, that's my fish! Trep, caught one just like it, nearly identical size, Sunday afternoon on Hartwell. We were out on the pontoon, quiet couple of hours with no hits, and wrapping up for the day. As I was reeling in the trolling lines, the striper hit the crankbait. A fun fight on 8lb. line.

Good job! Get out some more!

Good to see you here.

Trep,

Nice fish!! Now go catch some bass on artificials!!

Bob G.

Must be striper week. I pulled about a 6lber out of Lake Anna for dinner Saturday (on an artificial!!)!! Careful Trep, you're gonna lose your charter membership in the "Dinkmaster" club!!

TOXIC

Nice Mike !...Maybe you'll get some more time over this long weekend to get a few more!.....The

boats all winterized up here and gone to bed for the winter.

Trep,

Congratulations! Nice striper. I bet it was gooooood.

Judy and I got out on Saturday afternoon, hoping for some Crappie, but no real luck. But it was great out. Hoping to get out this weekend, but the weather is kinda iffy. It will be mid-50's during the days, but near freezing in the mornings.

Tex

Hey Bob G - This one WAS on artificials! I was trolling an umbrella rig with bucktail jigs! Not the same rush as catching one casting but it's about time!

Everyone else, thanks for the wishes! With work as tough as it's been the last 8 weeks, this was a nice start to winter fishing!!

Rich - Mine was a little less fight, as i've got 30lb Pline on my trolling rig! Hoping to hook a 10lb + fish this winter!

OK Me - Your turn, get out there and FISH!!!

Mike L - Get a business trip down here, and the Pro Crappie is ready and waiting!!

Rich D. - Ya didn't like my "jar jar" hat, now you don't like the "Crockodile Trepper" hat???

I never saw Jar Jar! I didn't realize it was the Crocodile hat, I thought it was confederate soldier Trepper! LOL!

Way to go fellas!! Great catches! Enjoy the "fruits" of your labor.

(Always remember, "Fishing is hard work.

Fishing is hard work.

Fishing is hard work.....")LOL!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Rich - I'm sure someone will post a pic or comment 'bout Jar Jar!! The new hat was a gift from my Dad last year when they got back from Austrailia. I like to think even though dad played golf and didn't fish, he did bring me luck EVERY time he was in my boat. So when I put on the hat, I take dad fishing with me every time!!

Very nice sentiment!

The only person in the world that looks worse in a hat than me, is the old man! Unfortunately, he won't listen when I tell him!

Rich D

I KNEW Tex would have a picture of NOT ONLY Jar Jar but the KILLER 'Gills at Russel!

Definitely stick with the Croc hat!

Rich D

Michael..... Before we go fishing together again..... Please tell me that you occasionally wash the shirt..... PLEASE!

Mike and me! - I guess it's my lucky SHIRT now!!!!

Latest posts

Back