99 Nitro 185 Sport - Bimini and Aft Curtain

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Haugh

Reaction score
I could use some help here. I CANNOT get my bimini top and aft curtain to zip together. This is a new boat to me, so I don't know if they ever zipped together. They appear to be an exact match, but the size of the zipper teeth are differnt. Not sure if that is by design or not, because I can get the first 20 teeth to close on each side, but that's it. The zipper stops abruptly and will not move farther.

If someone has a similar set-up, can you tell me what information is on the tags for each piece? Mine have the following,

Bimini Top -

Taylor Made Systems Indiana

Kendallville, IN

95 Tracker Marine 180/5 R

Boatop / Boot 30052

773-950203

Aft Curtain -

Job # 122334-000

Item # 680132-09

Date 9/7/99

Any idea where I could find replacements for each piece, and the side curtains too?

Last time out we got caught in a pop-up thunderstorm that absolutely drenched my family of 4. I promised the kids I'd get their top to work (the aft curtain) after their mom and I got the front bimini up - after a few minutes of downpouring rain.

Edit: Good to see Taylor Made is still in business. Shot them an email. Did they make the OEM bimini?

Thanks,

Ed

Latest posts

Back