94 Nitro 16tf max capacity info

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Depue

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone that has a 94 Nitro 16TF "Rick Clunn Edition" that has a readable "max capcity" sticker that would be able to send me a picture of it. The sticker on mine is totally unreadable and I would like to replace it but, the only way I have found to get one is to have a picture of a original one and a company will reproduce it for me. Any other suggestions would be appreciated also. Thanks

Hey Team D,

Sorry, I think we have the same boat, and the same problem. :(

My Max Capacity sticker is almost completly unreadable. I'd like to replace mine too!

I have seen alot of the 94' 17TF Rick Clunn additions but none of the 16TF. My son has contacted Bass Tracker Co. and they said they could send him one but it would cost $90 plus shipping. Seems pretty high for just a sticker. We will be going to Bass Pro Shop tomorrow 5/26 to talk to the boat service technichian to see if there's any other options. If I could just get a picture of a identical year and model that's legible, my son found a company that will reproduce it for $20. If I figure something out I will post it so that you can get one too! Where is Lake of the Falls located at in Wisonsin? I live in Nebraska and my wife has relatives that live in Westbend, WI. WE love going there. Wisconsin is a beautiful state. Great fishing!!!! :)

Hi Team D,

My boat is a 170TF, but I thought you said 16ft. It's just over 16 ft long.

Lake of the Falls is in Mercer, WI. So, I live between Green Bay and Appleton, and it's 220 miles for me to get to the cabin. It's up there a ways! Most people know where Minocqua is, and it's about 30 miles north of that. I like Lake of the Falls, it's a lot smaller than The Turtle-Flambeau Flowage and easier to master. :)

Let me know what you find out about the sticker. Mine has become a little bit of yellow, and a fuzz of black print, on a mostly chrome like sticker. :)

Jess, he is talking about the Yellow sticker on the inside required by the USCG to show max capacity and # of people along with seating positions (on most).

Jess, sorry I haven't been on the website for awhile. Have you had a chance to get a picture of the "max capacity sticker" yet? I would really appreciate it? My son and I have qualified for a N.B.A.A. championship fishing tournament for April of 2014 and we need to have this capacity sticker legible at check-in. If I can get a picture of it I have someone who can reproduce it for a low cost. I appreciate the help!!!

Latest posts

Back