911 Returns!

• Thread starter Pat Goff [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8609
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Goff

Reaction score
Due to no ones fault but my own, I was unable to deliver the 911 in a timely manner. So it's back on the market.

New '01 911, never in the water.

XB 250 Brand new L/U.

Upgraded 109# Motorguide, triple guest charger, hot foot pro, steering trim.

The boxes on the back deck are the new seats and skins, new console pieces that will be installed this week.

[email protected] 512-249-5556

First 20K takes it.

DCP_0748.JPG

Pat, not to be stupid, but how much would she be with that 01 225 Optimax that you've got?

I'm very, very angry to see this boat back up for sale. I managed to spit the hook the first time, but I'm sniffing again.

I'm not the poster child for BassCat. I'm a happy customer. If I didn't own a boat, I'd have jumped on this SOB the first time around. It's a DEAL, no matter which way you look at it.

I liked my 911CDC. It's hard to maneuver fishing around docks and the 225 is a little small for it because it's so big and heavy. I was NEVER blown off the lake in my 911. Put a 300hp on the back of it (for acceleration) and I'd run a 911 across the Atlantic. I ain't saying it'd be a dry ride or a fast trip, but that boat would danged well make it. (yeah, I'm an idiot)

Man, sounds like a deal to me.. But I am so close to paying mine off.. Feb 05 is my last payment. If it was Blue (Color of my new Truck), I would think real hard about it..

Max <><

I'm taking the 225 Opti off the market, the motor needs some attention I'm not happy about.

A 911 is not hard to manuever with 109# of thrust on the front.

Heck of a deal.

Pat,

Do you still have the 135 opti? Does it come with controls? Any warranty?