2nd request (owners manual)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Raso

Reaction score
Hi This is my second request.I can use all the help i can get.I am looking for a owners manual for my 1992 nitro bass boat 190dc (evinrude 150. ) Anything close would be a big help.I almost won one on e-bay ,But my bid wasn't high enough. I kick my self in the A - - for that. That was the last time i seen a manual on line (about a year ago.)

Thank you,Joe

Rare, and not really worth a lot of effort. It won't give you detailed schematics or anything like that, if you think that's what you're looking for.

What kind of information are you needing? Any of those manuals that I've ever seen are very generic and don't give any information that you can't get simply by asking around.

They are right. The owners manual will tell you to open the water intake for the livewell but not tell you how or where. It will tell you to charge the batteries. It will tell you to unhook the boat from the trailer when launching. It will not tell you any specifics about your motor, trolling motor, graph, dash switches etc. It will say to turn on you bilge pump but not anything about it. No wiring diagram's, piping diagram's.

Boat manufactures should be whipped for the manuals. :angry: For what people pay for a new boat they could have doc writers to update a semi ready set of docs for each boat sent out the door. The manuals are an Embarrassment to the industry. With computers now days this should be the standard!

Hi This is my second request.I can use all the help i can get.I am looking for a owners manual for my 1992 nitro bass boat 190dc (evinrude 150. ) Anything close would be a big help.I almost won one on e-bay ,But my bid wasn't high enough. I kick my self in the A - - for that. That was the last time i seen a manual on line (about a year ago.)

Thank you,Joe

Joe, I do have some wiring diagrams from Tracker Marine. They aren't real clear and they are for a 190 TF, but for a few differences, they are fairly accurate. I see that your post is from 2007, but if you are still interested, I will email them to you.

That person hasn't posted since 2008, 5 years ago. I doubt seriously he's still around. Generally not a good idea to post in really old threads like this even if you're wanting to help. If he really wanted a manual, they are readily available but they ain't cheap for a good one. ;) To know when they were last active, look at their profile and their posts activity (since last activity isn't working since forum upgraded). That'll tell you pretty quick if they are active within the last year.

Not a problem. Some forums will lock a thread after they've been inactive for a while, some don't.

Latest posts

Back