2013 Z-7 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Eakins

Reaction score
I just bought a Z-7 Sport. I'm waiting on BPS to finish all my rigging. I upgrade to the Merc 150 4 stroke. Anyone run the set up? Or anyone run a 7 sport? I'm fired up and can't wait!

Hey skip did you finance you're boat through Tracker. Just wondering if they are good, and how long of a loan you can get in terms of years? I am also buying through BPS. Thanks

I was going to but I tried Bank of America first. They gave me around 4.5% for 180. I will say the process went very quick and smooth. After getting a purchase order and Mso from BPS they overnighted my loan docs I returned them also overnight (they gave a per paid label) a day later I got my check. BPS wanted 10% down and they were around 5.5% for I think around 120. My loan from Bank of America required very little down like less than a grand. I took the 180 for the lower mainly for wiggle room but intend to pay off early. Hope this helps. What boat you looking at?

Thanks skip I am wanting to get the Pro Guide 175 with the 115 4 stroke on it. I would also like the extended payments as well so I don't have a big payment every month.

Skip- I have a 2011 and love it. Works good for me and the family. I did move the front seat pole to the back to give a little more room for my buddy fishing in the back. Added a set of speakers betwwen the consoles and had a piece of vinyl made that snaps in between the consoles and glass. Other than that, its stone stock. Enoy...........

Tn- thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to it. My wife put the nix on the Z8 so I had to compromise. This boat should work out just fine.

thommo59- yes 15 the 15 year rate was almost a point lower than 12 or 10. I plan on double payments. Should save me a little money.

I have a new Z7 sport, 2016 with pro-XS 150. Is anyone trying different props. I'd like to get more lift and smooth it out a bit. It rides VERY rough.
What about props for top speed?

Latest posts

Back