2010 189 sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave D

Reaction score
Curious to know from an owner or someone who knows if the 2010 189 sport comes standard with a lowrance fish finder. Bought last year and was told by bps that t was not a standard feature but all the spec sheets that i have ever seen for the boat say that it is a standard feature. Called nitro about this znd was told it was not standard. Appreciate if someone could tell me %100 certain.thx

I purchased a 2010 189 Sport (new) from BPS is Independence, Missouri in May of last year. Like you the spec sheet said that it came with a Lowrance fish finder, but there was not one installed.

Here is what I did. I had to find the spec sheet that was on Bass Pros Site, took me a while and some extra searching through my internet history since BPS had taken it off their site. Once I had that in hand, I took it back into BPS, talked with the Manager in the Tracker Boat Sales Office area of BPS. He looked at it and said your right it does say there should be one. He had me bring the boat back at my convenience and they installed a Lowrance X-4 Pro Dual Search Fishfinder, not the best but it helped prevent an added expense at the time.

What he told me was, since the spec sheet listed it as a standard feature, they would pull one off the shelf and do the install at no cost. He was simply going to send an invoice to Tracker to recoup their money.

Hope that helps.

For sure. That's great. That is the exact same experience I went through, right down to the lowrance x-4 they compensated me with. Thx for your reply.

Latest posts

Back