2009, 10 and 11 BMC's announced

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
So much for BASS keeping their word about never going back to New Orleans after Gary Klein got SHOT at for fishing in some dude's canal!!....Ohwell...it's not like BASS ever went back on their word before!!It's all about the Benjamin's!! :eek:;):unsure:

BASS announces next three Classics 2/21/2008

A short while ago, BASS revealed the locations of its 2009, 2010 and 2011 Bassmaster Classics. Here they are:

> Feb. 20

Shreveport will be fun. I like that place :)

Yeah,.....if we get to go!!:huh: If we do,...We're going to the Superior Bar and Grill downtown one night for Mexican food...that place ROCKS....it was a regular stop when i traveled there for work. Shreveport is a blast!!:rolleyes:

Who cares? Since they don't have the courage to face the tough fishing challenges that many of us face, it's an irrelevent event.

Marty - "Since they don't have the courage to face the tough fishing challenges that many of us face, it's an irrelevent event."

Fish one season (or five, or ten,....) on the Bassmaster Tour and then tell me they don't have the courage to face the tough fishing challenges you face to qualify for this "irrelevent" event. What you see on TV, or in mags, or on the web, is barely scratching the surface of week after week of tournaments under ALL conditions. :wacko:

Mac hit the nail on the head. ESPN decides the when and where based on who bid the highest. ;)

U guiys better stay outta that Superior place. Too many loose women hang out there. j/k

Red River is a great place for the classic...hope it isn't to muddied up then.

Back