2002 Pro Team 175XT PLEASE HELP REPOST

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Glaser

Reaction score
Someone was recarpeting my Tracker and dropped the boat off in the driveway at 2am in the am unfinished.

Can someone PLEASE take a few pictures of the front deck area?

I specifically need to see the big end lid open...To see what pieces go where around plastic box.

Also I have two pieces that I THINK belong on the storage latch side of the storage box toward front seat.

Can someone please take a picture of the deck boxes open?

Also need to know where drain and weight tag go...

PLEASE email to [email protected]

I am totally jammed and am trying to put this puzzle back together.

Thanks in advance,

Woody

Message was edited by Woody on 9/25/2012 at 22:27 ET

re: Looking for 2002 Pro Team 175XT Owners by Danfromwindsor,9/26/2012 16:52 ET

Wow! Talk about customer service,not! Wish I was nearby Id help out. I pit carpet on the Nitro boats for about 6mos before getting into the rigging end. I dont know what you have to work with but a little patience and I think you'll be fine. Carpeting is fairly simple if you dont over think it. The lids are usually the hardest with getting the corners right. Im not sure I could properly describe how to do the corners,much easier to show you. There are two ways to do the lids,the fast shortcut way where you pinch the curners together and cut the excess carpeting off or the right way by folding the carpet over the edges and cutting excess off in the inside. Do it right and its hard to see a seam/cut. However that takes practice.

re: Looking for 2002 Pro Team 175XT Owners by Woody,9/26/2012 20:48 ET

Dan,Part of the problem is I have no idea where at least two pieces go and I am sure he didn't give them all back...THAT is why I was looking for some pictures...Yeah I got screwed... Trying to find out how bad. Did I mention he also broke the skeg!

Soeone please take some pictures with your phone or? Just looking for some help!

Thanks in advance

re: Looking for 2002 Pro Team 175XT Owners by Woody,10/24/2012 09:26 ET

Does anyone know about some sort of schematic in a parts book?

Thanks Dan...Can Anyone take a picture?

I have three pieces that I need a home for. One is the front box as decribed above and two right angle pieces.

This really su*ks!

Please help

Woody,

I'm at work and can't post pics or anything BUT, if you can post pics of the pieces I'm sure I can help you out where they go. I've had my 185 apart from bow to stern;)

Tee,

Please check your email...Hopefully you are still at the same addy

Thanks,

Woody

IF SOMEONE COULD BRAK OUT A CAMERA I WOULD LOVE IT!!!

Latest posts

Back