2001 NX750 Trailer Winch Stand

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Logan

Reaction score
I have a 2001 NX750 trailer where the Winch Stand, Bow Stop Roller mount just snapped in half. Anyone have an idea of where I can get a new Winch Stand Assembly without having to

have one custom made? I have pictures if it helps.

I will dig it out, but I have a black one. I had bent the roller arm. I bought a new one. My brother had the old one fixed by his crew who makes heavy duty mining shaking screens. Powder coated; looks very nice. Came off a 2001 NX750 trailer. Let me know if you will seriously consider it and I will dig it out and send pics.

Dan, Thank you for the link. It is definitely worth considering if the weld option doesn't pan out.

Marty, Thanks for the offer and I just might take you up on it. I'm currently seeing if I can find someone locally who might weld the mounts. If not, I'll let you know. Again, thank you!! :D

Welcome to the club. I just welded mine back on my 2001 898. I am about to paint it so it doesn't look like cajun engineering anymore.

896_2.png

896_3.png

Back