2001 Nitro Nx 750 Dc

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Lucas

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone that has a copy of the wiring diagram for a 2001 Nitro NX 750 DC. I'm going to label all of my wiring in my battery compartment and I'm going to replace some suspect looking wiring. Just preventative. I do not currently have issues with the boat. Thanks in advance for your help.

I can't help with the wiring diagram, but I have the exact same boat as you and the same year. I don't see too many people that still own this boat.

Good luck with the wiring!

Got it all fixed. Put a bigger fuse panel in. Guy had like 4 items wired straight to the batt and it was draining my cranking battery. Now its all back to oem wiring.

Take some pictures of yours. My pumps were under a cover and were not easily seen. My boat is 8 years older than yours so probably not all that similar. A picture would help and I am sure there is someone here who can help you out.

Are they not running?

Take some pictures of yours. My pumps were under a cover and were not easily seen. My boat is 8 years older than yours so probably not all that similar. A picture would help and I am sure there is someone here who can help you out.

Are they not running?

Are they not running?

Attachments

• 836BE590-7DA8-4533-B523-C3F42BE997D3.jpeg
    836BE590-7DA8-4533-B523-C3F42BE997D3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back