1998 884 Savage seats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cody Buehler

Reaction score
Hi All.

I have a 1998 884 Savage and the seats are in need of replacement. Has anyone replaced the seats in this boat, or one similiar and found a good replacement? I looked around, but I am not sure how some of the aftermarket seats will fit.

My boat is a single console, and the passenger/center seats have the built in cooler underneath. The bottoms all flip forward, and the backs are attached.

To make it easier on myself, I don't mind having folding seats, or a center seat that folds with the step. I just don't want to replace them with cheap looking Wise economy seats. To get what I orignally wanted to replace them with, I would want a driver and passenger seat that don't fold, but the bottoms still can flip open for the cooler/storage and the center seat that folds and has the step so the seats aren't getting stepped on.

Thanks for any help or info!

Cody

You best bet might be to go to an upholstery shop and have them recovered. A good shop can make them look like the the originals or even change them to your liking.

The foam needs done too. I have heard that the price for new vinyl and foam is near the price of new seats. I also planned on checking with an upholstery shop on prices. They are becoming scarce, though.

I have a 98' nitro savage and it was gonna cost me a minimum of $500 to reupholster my seats. I just bought new ones.

Latest posts

Back