1993 160TF

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Little

Reaction score
I am in the process of repairing my 1993 Nitro 160TF. It went partially underwater in a hurricane, and I am having to replace most everything except for the outboard itself. All of the standard locks on the compartments were corroded, and have to be replaced. I am attempting to locate new locks... hopefully updated ones with a pull ring. Also, I am going to need a new set of switches for everything... bilge pump, horn, new switch for the outboard and so on. Any idea where I can get good quality locks online that fit in the old lock holes? Also need a replacement foot controlled trolling motor. The old one was a Motorguide 30lb thrust. Looking for more thrust...at least a 40lb one... and it needs to match up with the holes that are already drilled for the old mount for the 30lb one. Any help would be appreciated.

TM is not a problem if you stay with MG and a 24v system and mount. The rest is gonna be tougher. Try Great Lakes Skipper or google boat graveyards.....your model.....or salvage. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes. Some pics would be nice.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back