10 new members in 2 days

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
We must be doing something right. Since yesterady morning, ten people have become members of the Nitro/Tracker owners web site.

Dan, Timmy, Paula, Todd, Bill, John, Lon, Bob, Greg, and Doug: Welcome!

Welcome all....I guess never ending promotion regardless of affiliations help....lol

Mini

It must be some kind of record..... Not a single "Scott" among them!

Welcome, un-Scott's!

me!

We got two more T's.....woops... I could be on to somethin'....hehehehe

TEE

This is going to bloom/blossom/explode in a geometric progression... Congrats Rich...

At this rate Rich, I think i'm gonna have to call my buddies in IBM research and ask them if we can borrow the storage drives from Deep Blue to hold all the messages and pictures!!!

Rich ROCKS!!!

That's Mac, uncultured as usual!!! Uh Mac, Deep Blue was a chess playing IBM computer that BEAT Gary Kasperov the worlds best chess player!!!

Now, a nice Deep Tin - THAT's a COLOR!!!

I know what "Deep Blue" is Trep....i remember when it beat Kasparov but that's no big deal..a machine beat 1 Russian man.....the underdog 1980 USA Olympic Hockey team beat 20 of them first,..and that wasn't "TIN" hangin' around their necks!! GO USA!!!!....now WHO'S your Daddy??!!!!..LOL

Mac

Latest posts

Back