04 Targa

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
Just got a look at the New 04 Targas-----

If you are interested in Targa-- run to your dealer--- Get an 03 Targa.

The 04 has been redesigned as more of a ski / fishing boat. Seating for 6 to 7 -- no rod storage--just less storage and more seating??? Also the "bait wells" are gone. Looked like much smaller live will..Is set up for more as a ski boat.

Sportman's in KC still has some 02 + 03 Targas instock and are getting ready to discount some..

Anyway -- Take a "look-see". You may like the 04 Targa.

The #1 reason I got a Targa -- was the layout--

HaleDamage

I've got a 03 targa, I love the lay out. Im glad I got mine when I did if they changed the layout. Why ruin a good boat.

Interesting Hale, from my perspective one of the things that was missing from the Tin line was a fish/ski model. I've dreamed of a Targa/Tundra 18fter without the front baitwell, a bench seat in the back and more storage. I know it is NOT the typical Targa fishing boat folks want, but maybe their pushing folks towards the Tundra in that space.

Interesting stuff, did you see it in the shop or online??

Could it have been a fish/ski model and there are other "Versions" of the Targa to come?

TrapMan-- Saw the 04 Targa at Sportmans in KC --- It's a good looking boat But I do not care for the layout.

Was interested in the Tundra but cost was higher then I could talk then the boss would go for I (took me me 30 year to talk her into a boat)-- Plus don't think my 01 Chev 1500 with a 6 Cylinder would tow the heavier boat.

Real happy with my 03 Targa --wish I would of got a 150opti. and not the 115 4stroke--- But more $$$$$

Still learning --more seat time every week..Great Fun

Trapman -- Do you want me to run by the dealer and take some pics-- We will be in Atlanta next week on a family thing--Can drop them off --

HaleDamage

Latest posts

Back