03 Pro Crappie

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samr russell

Reaction score
Just got a 03 Pro Crappie w/40 hp four stroke. After trying out 3 steel props. A 15, 14, and 13 pitch. Selected the 13. Getting good hole shot and max (GPS) speed w/2 people and full tank of gas of 31.9 mph. Add sez 32-34 mph but I don't know how much gas and probably one person. I don't have a gripe. Stability into a 18G25 mph wind is amazingly good. Did'nt get the pounding that I'm use to. Live wells are small but work good. Bait wells are good but I don't seem to use them much.... there's bound to be another creative use for the space.

Anyone gonna buy one of these and want to talk....send an email.

Darn it Mike you beat me to it!!!

Hey, 73 degrees here and tomorrow. Leaving at 6am for the lake gonna get me some BASS!!!!

Hey Trep...Our trout opener today was cold and wet...no fun, but we will have the 70's by tuesday thank goodness!!!!......Catch one for me!!!.........I'll bet you like having the boat in the new home garage!

You BETCHA Mike. As soon as I find the cables for my digital camera again, i'll post a picture. She's all gas and charged up. Put all my new tackle from the 80-90% of Kmart sale in her and ready to go!!!

This will be my first real trip this year. Did a little a week ago friday (about 10 minutes :) testing the boat out, but i'm after Mr. Bass in the morning!

So Mike L. did you get any trout??

Back