01 nitro 901cdx trailer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Grubb

Reaction score
Do you have to remove the wheel to get to the bearing zerks on the nitro trailer or does the fancy center cap pull off or unscrew? Just bought the boat the manual is severly lacking. Is there a site with better detail of locations of items bilge pumps etc anyone knows about. Thanks

Does it Have the N for nitro on it? Mine has mag wheels and what looks like a center cap just like a car. There is a N in the middle of the center cap.

I do not think the center cap with the "N" is held on by the wheel lugs. Pull the chrome center caps off and look for the rubber center cap there. All bets are off if they are aftermarket wheels and the center cap is held on by the rim itself. Then you hafta pull the wheels.

On mine there's a little slot for a screwdriver to pry the chrome center cap off.

I have 09 901 and bilge bumps are under batteries and floor in back of boat. Remove battery oil reservoir and floor to get to pumps.

Latest posts

Back